I have been waiting for this day for awhile (mostly so I can visit his blog after a sermon and rake him over th coals LOL). Dhati Lewis my current pastor but near future pastor of Issachar Fellowship (I love the name) in Atlanta, GA. The Blog is Thoughts Along the Way and should make for a good read though Dhati claims he is not much of a writer. Pastor Lewis has been influential in my life these last 3 plus years I have known him though this has been done mostly through the pulpit. I want to welcome him (finally) to the blog world and hope to interact with him soon. Here are so things to be aware of.
1. He is a Lakers fan and because of this he shouldn’t be anywhere near this blog.
2. A famous quote that always sticks with me is this: “Love God, Love your neighbor as yourself and then do anything you want to do”
3. He is a beast athletically but can’t stop my low post game!
4. 24 is his favorite show so if you are a terrorist be very afraid
5. I think the Lord through him has created the most bangin’ college ministry the world has seen and it goes by the name of Plumbline